PC Shield AV End User License Agreement
PC Shield AV aims at resolving/providing Online solutions to different queries/problems that users of personal computers and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service while creating their profile on the Portal for this purpose may be parting with their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly. This Policy applies to persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with PC Shield AV 's customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit PC Shield AV 's web site, persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of PC Shield AV , and persons submitting employment inquiries to PC Shield AV . This Policy does not apply to persons employed by PC Shield AV . We agree not to process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by the users.
Form of Information
This Policy applies to information that is obtained by PC Shield AV whether through electronic or print communications. PC Shield AV respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. PC Shield AV requests certain Personal Information as identified herein. Do not provide PC Shield AV with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so.
Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" (PII) means any information relating to an identified natural person, or a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number, or one or more factors relating to physical, psychological, mental, economic, or social identity.
How Does PC Shield AV Gather Personal Information?
1. General Browsing: PC Shield AV gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors' online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
2. Registration and Transactions: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase service plans online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and telephone number), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable PC Shield AV to deliver services to you. PC Shield AV currently uses the Pay Pal gateway Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to safeguard your information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. PC Shield AV and its employees do not entertain the credit card information in any form of communication on any of the media (website, chat, testimonial, remote support, email and voice). PC Shield AV neither stores not publish your credit card number on any of the media form on its server.
3. System Information: Saburi Global do not access any Personal Information (such as the contents of personal documents or web browsing history) stored on a PC. The data collected from the PC includes items such as:
»System board, BIOS, CPU, video, and memory configuration;
»Disk drives, disk controllers, and installed hardware;
»System name & IP, Windows version, and browser type;
»System status such as CPU load and available disk space; »Programs running during testing.
Does PC Shield AV Disclose your Personal Identifiable Information? You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Web site, the site or the public. PC Shield AV does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
1. Onward Transfer: PC Shield AV may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as PC Shield AV 's agent, where it makes sure that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles or applicable law.
2. Access: PC Shield AV provides individuals with access to the Personal Information about them that PC Shield AV holds. PC Shield AV agrees that individuals may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual's privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
3. Data Integrity: PC Shield AV will collect Personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. PC Shield AV takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
4. Children: PC Shield AV website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
5. Third Party Sites: PC Shield AV 's website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a PC Shield AV logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although PC Shield AV chooses its business partners carefully, PC Shield AV is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
7. Enforcement : PC Shield AV periodically verifies that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. As an initial matter, PC Shield AV shall address each individual complaint regarding PC Shield AV compliance with this Policy. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by PC Shield AV and the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then PC Shield AV agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration through the use of JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, ADR/Equimar, or another U.S. based arbitration administrator to be selected by PC Shield AV .